Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tacos by the Water

I love a waterfront view (hence my riverside apartment that I can’t afford) and nothing is more relaxing than kicking back outside while enjoying a cool drink and great food. Deck 84 in Delray Beach has all the bases covered with their updated Taco Tuesday Special; and believe me, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg (or risk getting evicted) to live this ideal Florida life.

Located under the Atlantic Avenue Bridge, boaters and locals can enjoy the sunset  while feasting on all-you-can-eat rojo chicken, chili braised beef or mojo marinated pork tacos for (drum roll please) only $13. If you’re like me and need a few drinks in order to relax, then order Corazon Tequila margaritas for just $6.

The Deal:  All-you-can-eat tacos for $13
$6 Corazon Tequila margaritas
Tuesdays 5-10p.m.
Deck 84
840 East Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach
561-665-8484


No comments:

Post a Comment